I-CiTies 2018 represents the 4th edition of the CINI Italian Conference on ICT for Smart Cities and Communities. Organised by the CINI national Laboratory on Smart Cities & Communities and the University of L’Aquila, I-CiTies 2018 will be hosted in L’Aquila, on September 19-21 2018.
Digital Cities Challenge and DigitalAQ City Team will be part of the event with the presence of the Lead Expert, Saverio Romeo.
The conference is an opportunity for people from academia, industries and public institutions to meet and define new collaborations in the perspective of next national and international project calls. It is not intended to disseminate theoretical scientific activities. Instead, its main goal is to present available innovative solutions and active research projects, as well as novel ideas for new project proposals.
The program is spread over three days and offers many sessions and panels to present solutions on smart mobility, e-inclusion, e-health, smart buildings, smart energy, e-tourism, e-gov and much more.
The program foresees:
- 58 presentations grouped into 12 sessions;
- The CINI Smart City University Challenge, a competition organized by the CINI Lab on Smart Cities and Communities in collaboration with the University of Milano Bicocca. The CINI University Challenge will host many students selected by eight Italian Universities that will work together to provide an integrate Smart City solution
- Panels on 5G, Strategic Tourism and Public Administration reforme
- Invited speakers
- Reception and Social Events
Among others, I-CiTies will host:
- Paolo Guidelli - Coordinatore Generale, Consulenza Innovazione Tecnologica INAIL;
- Sandro D'Aviera- Principal Sales Solution at Microsoft;
- Eike Schmidt – Director of the Uffizi Galleries;
- Pierluigi Biondi – the mayor of the city of L’Aquila;
- Assessorato Roma Semplice.
Find out more at icities2018.disim.univaq.it.